All text and electronic images on this www.givetoday.ca Website ("Website") are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of GiveToday.ca, its suppliers or contributors. The copyright in all material provided on this Website is held by GiveToday.ca. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of GiveToday.ca. Permission is hereby granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only provided that you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. You also may not, without GiveToday.ca's written permission, "mirror" any material contained on this Site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by laws of Canada, international laws and treaty provisions.
2. You acknowledge that the information on the Website is provided 'as is' for general information only. GiveToday.ca makes no warranties of any kind regarding this Website, including but not limited to any warranty of accuracy, completeness, currency, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or any warranty that these pages, or the computer server which makes them available, are free of viruses or other harmful elements, and such warranties are expressly disclaimed.
3. You agree that you will hold harmless GiveToday.ca and its directors and employees from all claims arising out of or related to your access or use of, or your inability to access or use, this Website or the information contained in this Website or other websites to which it is linked, including but not limited to claims that you have found something you have heard, viewed or downloaded from this Website or any other website to which it is linked to be obscene, offensive, defamatory, or infringing upon your intellectual property rights. In no event will GiveToday.ca or any of the information contributors to the Website be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if GiveToday.ca has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. GiveToday.ca may provide links on the Website to other websites which are not under the control of GiveToday.ca. In general, any website which has an address (or URL) not containing 'GiveToday.ca' is such a website. These links are provided for convenience or reference only and are not intended as an endorsement by GiveToday.ca of the organization or individual operating the website or a warranty of any type regarding the website or the information on the website.
7. This Website (excluding linked sites) is controlled by GiveToday.ca which is headquartered in the Burlington, Ontario, Canada. It may be accessed from all provinces and territories, as well as from other countries around the world. Because each of these places has laws that may differ from those of Canada, by accessing this Website you agree that the statutes and laws of Canada, without regard to conflicts of law principles thereof, will apply to all matters arising from or relating to the use of this Website. You also agree and hereby submit to the exclusive legal jurisdiction and venues of the Courts of Canada with respect to such matters. GiveToday.ca makes no representation that materials on the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is hereby prohibited. Individuals or organizations choosing to access this Website from other locations do so of their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
8. GiveToday.ca, its logo, nameplates, and websites are trademarks and property of GiveToday.ca Inc. and are protected by international laws and treaty provisions.
9. All text and electronic images on this Website are copyrighted materials which are either registered copyrights, unregistered common law copyrights, registered trademarks or salesmarks of GiveToday.ca, its suppliers or contributors. Any attempt to infringe upon or to circumvent these copyrights or trademarks will subject the infringing individual or organization to severe criminal and civil penalties as prescribed by law.